Senior Building Surveyor
Are you a seasoned Building Surveyor with strong experience in design and project work, as well as surveys? Does an opportunity to work for a premier Fortune 500 firm with global reach and fantastic career progression appeal to you? If so this is the role for you…
My client pride themselves on providing tailored, creative solutions for building projects across a number of sectors including commercial, leisure, government and industrial. With over 100,000 employees globally, this business really knows how to succeed and they put their people at the forefront of this success. They are looking to give a Senior Building Surveyor a great opportunity to progress their career within their established team in Croydon.
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Using CAD software to draft plans, drawings and elevations
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Producing feasibility reports and delivering contract administration services appropriate to the projects
- Managing sub consultants, contractors and chairing progress meetings
- Condition assessments and a variety of surveys
- MRICS (ideally with at least 2 years PQE)
- Have extensive experience of all aspects of design from inception through to completion for refurbs, new build and alterations
- Prepare schedules of work, specifications and detailed drawings and tender packages (CAD not a requirement as there is a CAD team, but ability to produce clear marked up plans for CAD)
- Undertake building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Produce feasibility and concept reports
- Management of sub consultants and contractors
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Arrange meetings and collating project documentation as required
- Undertake condition surveys and asset management surveys
- Compile and monitor project costs in line with approved budgets
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Generous 6% contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- Income protection
- Other flexible benefits through salary sacrifice including gym membership, dental insurance and childcare vouchers
Interested? Email your CV to or apply now. If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options please call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.