Motor Claims Handler
Due to their continued success, our client is currently seeking to recruit a Motor Claims Handler to strengthen their team in Ipswich. You will be the initial contact point for new incidents to be reported and proactively manage a portfolio of repairs.
- Initial point of contact for efficiently and accurately recording new motor claim details.
- Key contact point for inbound calls from Clients, customers and suppliers answering queries.
- Managing vehicle repairs
- Booking vehicles into repairers
- Ensuring estimates are received
- Confirming expected completion dates
- Updating the customer throughout the repair lifecycle
- Ensuring repair completion and vehicle return to the customer
- To deal with incoming third-party claims
The successful candidate will have the ability to build customer rapport and demonstrate empathy on the telephone. You must have experience in Third Party Property Damage and Uninsured Loss Recovery claims along with good accuracy skills to input data correctly.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.