Email Marketing Executive - Events
In this Email Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be joining a world leading FinTech business, with an award-winning digital, paperless, accounting software under their belts. Launched in the spring of 2011, their product has been incredibly well received, and has made the business an international success, with offices in London, Sydney, Wellington, Washington DC & Paris!
Looking Email Marketing Executive graduate jobs? They're on the hunt for a graduate with a strong attention to detail and a creative flair to join their team in London as an Email Marketing Executive.
In this Email Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for executing global events campaigns with the aim of increasing the success of global events across EMEA, ANZ and NA. You will take charge of a range of tasks including liaising with events executives on a global scale, creating emails and landing pages for the event and analysing the success of campaigns. You will have fantastic communication skills as well strong organisation and time-management skills.
In this Email Marketing Executive graduate job, your role will involve:
- Liaising with events executives in EMEA, ANZ and NA.
- Keeping a clear calendar of when events are coming up, in each region, and when they will receive email communications
- Writing emails and landing pages for before and after the event.
- Enrolling leads in the right follow-up campaigns, ensuring that event attendees receive emails in a timely manner
- Measuring the success of the pre and post event email campaigns and using those learnings to improve campaigns for future events
- Running ad-hoc campaigns as needed
- Researching email and event best practices - keen to learn
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2:1 from a Top 20 university
- A degree in a Literature based subject would be ideal
- Strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance
- Excellent written skills - you can spot a typo from a mile off
- A knack for research - you always look beyond page one of Google
- An eye for detail and a creative flair
- The ability to keep a cool head when under pressure
- The confidence to pitch your own ideas and offer solutions
- A keen interest in business and technology, keeping your finger on the pulse
- Design experience with Adobe products a plus
- Business savvy with a keen interest in technology
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary + great development opportunities
- The chance to join a young, vibrant and exceptionally hardworking team
- The opportunity to develop a new area of the business
Looking for Email Marketing graduate jobs and want to joining a leading FinTech business? Waste no time and apply for this Email Marketing Executive graduate job in London today!