This Finance Analyst position is part of a new function for a large Public Sector organisation. Based in Central London, they will be working with a variety of budget holders across the wider department.
This Finance Analyst role is based in a large Public Sector organisation. They work with a large variety of interesting public bodies also.
The key duties for this Finance Analyst position are:
- Working with large data sets, completing modelling
- Completing trend and figure analysis, cash forecasting
- Challenging business cases and evidence
- Assisting with the development of essential analytical tools
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role based in London will:
- Be confident working on Excel, including Macros and VBA for Financial Modelling
- Have previous experience of Financial modelling and analysis work
- Part- qualified and actively studying
- Excellent communication skills, able to translate financial data to those not in finance
The salary for this role is £36,000 to £43,000 + Benefits