BD Executive Financial Markets - 12 Month FTC
A leading legal firm is looking for a BD Executive to work with the Financial Markets team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, to deliver incisive and value-added marketing and business development support ensuring key objectives in the BD plans are achieved. The job will enable the candidate to work in an international environment. The role is in a busy area of the business where the firm is looking for someone that works well under pressure and delivers to deadlines. Main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the key client programme including updating account plans ahead of monthly client team meetings, and communicate actions following client team meetings to all stakeholders to facilitate the development of key client relationships.
* Supporting the Financial Markets team including updating plans ahead of monthly team meetings which includes sector updates, key market developments with clients, contribute to the identification of upcoming BD and marketing opportunities, and communicate actions following sub-sector meetings to all stakeholders to facilitate the development of the sub-sector plans.
* Running pitches without supervision, including carrying out pitch debriefs with clients as appropriate.
* Project managing BD initiatives which include events such as breakfast briefings, roundtables, external conferences and client visits.
* Developing and project managing the content of written communications including factsheets, credentials, webpages and intranet pages, including their production and maintenance ensuring best practice is observed.
* Strengthening the firm's reputation through the identification of speaking and media opportunities, involvement with trade bodies, as well as overseeing the project management of directory and award submissions as necessary.
* Monitoring expenditure and ensuring efficient financial control of the relevant budgets.
You will have a minimum of 3 years' marketing or BD experience, with experience in a professional services firm or relevant sector, preferably with a university degree in business, marketing or a related area and a professional marketing qualification is desirable. You will be capable of managing and implementing marketing and BD tasks with a low level of supervision and competently running pitches, requiring supervision only on complex opportunities, and must be able to accurately and efficiently identify contributory material for pitches and manage the logistics.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - leightontaylorC