Buying & Merchandising Analyst, retailer, Central London, paying c.£55,000
- Full Time
Trace are currently recruiting for a Merchandising and Business Analyst for a large retailer based in Central London. Reporting into a Finance Manager, you will play a key role in developing and delivering the planning, reporting and analysis capability for the Buying and Merchandising sector of the business.
- Assist in the annual budget process for the B&M section of the business.
- Assist in the maintenance of the various budget/forecast models, packs and presentations from initial submission through to final draft for B&M.
- Coordination of the detailed sales, margin and merchandise budgets ensuring consistency and alignment of assumptions and deliverables.
- Provide robust detailed challenge to budget holders/heads of department in respect of the monthly results shown.
- Assist in the preparation of regular quarterly re-forecasts
We are looking for a big company qualified finance analyst (CIMA/ACCA) with ideally retail experience. We need an inquisitive and analytical mind and a strong communicator comfortable meeting and presenting information in a simple and concise fashion. Culturally the environment is fast moving and will constantly change and challenge you.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.