3 days left
- Full Time
Based in Brighton
40 hours per week
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus futher benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an exciting business in the Brighton area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and control the annual operating budget to ensure all of the agreed financial targets are met and all statutory regulations are complied with
- Provide strategic and financial guidelines to ensure the courses financial commitments are met
- Oversee the financial management and reporting of the business
- Responsibility for the financial management and reporting of all development projects
- Take overall control of the accounting systems and ensuring they are robust, compliant and that all of the necessary policies and procedures are in place to maintain effective financial management within the courses
- Manage and report on the courses balance sheets ensuring the correct treatment is applied to capital requirements, debt, equity, additions, disposals and cash
- Monitor and review all external contracts to ensure services provided by suppliers provide the best value to the company and are operated effectively
- Oversee the preparation of the courses financial accounts ensuring these are presented accurately and on time with full supporting data
- Work with any appointed internal / external audit representative to assist in developing a sound internal audit procedure to comply with all financial procedures and regulations
- Oversee the preparation of the weekly / monthly financial reporting process and prepare accurate and timely board reports on areas such as capital development and management accounting
- Manage one member of staff
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification / Qualified by experience
- Must hold a full driving license, with the ability to travel across multiple sites
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience
- Strong IT, analytic and modelling skills
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible approach towards working patterns and the ability to work to meet the needs of the business
The ideal candidate will have had experience of working in a similar position or a sole finance position managing the finance function from start to finish.
Due to the nature of the business you must be flexible with some unsocial hours. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, group company bonus and various other benefits.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.