CRM Sales Consultant
- Full Time
FaulknerScott are excited to be partnering exclusively with leading Microsoft Partner, who deliver a range of Microsoft Dynamics services across the globe. We are currently looking for an ambitious, hardworking, CRM Sales Consultant to join their team in South Wales.
As a CRM Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with current and prospective customers who are looking for a Dynamics product to deliver value to their business.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- New business development of accounts, on the phone and face to faceWorking with the team to write business proposals
- Maintain regular communication between all internal and external parties to ensure seamless and consistent service levels are upheld at all times
- Create a marketing strategy in your vertical to identify new business
- Adopt a consultative, technical sales approach to speaking with new and existing clients
- Work closely with the Consultancy team to build on your product knowledge
- Experience of working in an IT Sales role B2C within Professional Services
- Experience in handling a complete sales cycle, 360
- A good understanding of the concepts of Cloud computing, Microsoft Azur
- A talent to investigate and navigate through various levels of management and departments within an organisation.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office and CRM experience, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, global organisation, with great opportunities for progression. If you are an individual with a combination of great communication skills and drive that will help our client grow further, then we would love to hear from you!
In return, our client offers an extremely competitive basic salary, commission and benefits package