Property Finance Assistant
- Full Time
Real Estate Accountant - Residential Property. Our Client is a high end, international real estate investment and development company who are currently in the process of expanding finance team. Due to the expansion, they are recruiting for a PQ Accountant with real estate experience to join their team.
The Role will involve the following:
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements for each entity.
- Reviewing of all legal entities and property trial balances.
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly bank covenant reporting.
- Assisting with the quarterly reporting process, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, bad debts, intercompany transactions per property/ entity.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Monthly CIS returns.
- Managing major investment project budgets, including calculation of capitalisation of project manager costs.
- Managing all general ledgers and making manual journal adjustments.
- Managing accounts payable process including preparation of payment batches and ensuring accurate accounting for maintenance, administration and construction costs.
- Reviewing daily bank reconciliations.
- Managing supplier queries, including reconciliation of payments, solving invoice issues, credit notes.
- Managing tenant deposits, including reconciliation of deposit accounts.
- Responsibility for managing reconciliation of construction budgets.
- Calculating of profits on sale and apportionment of rent on purchases.
- Reviewing rent charges per month for all properties.
- Updating the fixed assets register on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing Income and cost control.
The Person MUST be an ambitious candidate with some experience in management and UK statutory reporting, tax and finance as well as knowledge of real estate. You will be studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/AAT) and support will be provided. You will be willing to learn and take on responsibility. You should be personable, a good communicator and be a willing team player that enjoys offering financial support to all departments in the organisation.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.