Sales Advisor - Sky
"There's a new starting salary of £18,900 to recognise the importance of skilled Customer Sales Representatives."
Domestic & General is transforming it's call centres, apply now for a start date in September!
- Doyou thrive on delivering sales results?
- Have you worked in an outbound, or a customer facing, sales role?
- Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for skilled customer sales professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best. That's why we have raised our basic salary to £18,900, with the opportunity to earn even more through our bonus scheme.
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
- Newly refurbished offices
- Attractive bonus package of up to £4,900 per annum
- Increased annual leave
- Earning potential of up to £25,675
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Customer Sales Representative, you will be an ambassador of our SKY campaign, you will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will be making outbound sales calls to SKY's warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase products and packages that best suit their needs.
Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Sales Representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
A skilled sales professional, you'll thrive on beating targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Customer Sales Representatives also love to be challenged and have a real flair for sales. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Sales Representatives will have:
- A passion for sales
- A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- £18,900 starting salary
- A pay increase after six months
- Bonus scheme of up to £4,900 per annum
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Generously discounted SKY TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for?
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour contract, consisting of:
Three weeks of: Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 20:00pm and an early finish on a Friday working 11:00am - 18:00pm
One week of: Monday - Thursday 9:30 - 18:30pm with an early finish on a Friday working 9:30am - 16:00pm
Two Saturdays a month: 9:00am - 17:30pm (week day off in lieu)
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.