An new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a foreign exchange broker in the City of London.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced and evolving working environment. There is significant regulatory oversight of the group, the candidate will be key in liaising and providing accurate information to regulatory bodies and external auditors.
- Production of statutory financial statements (IFRS) / UK GAAP.
- Responsible for month end close and also quarterly reporting.
- Assisting with audits and liaising with auditors.
- Preparing and submitting tax documents.
- VAT monitoring and compliance.
- Some regulatory reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Analyse accounting systems used to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant.
- Financial statement and/or management account preparation.
- IFRS experience.
- Excellent academics
- Practice background