Management Accountant - FTSE250 Business
3 days left
- Full Time
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a well-known Property Business located in Central London.
- Assist production of P+L reports and balance sheets.
- Produce monthly Board packs
- Report on any variances with commentary on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Report cash forecast with commentary to Finance Director
- Prepare WIP, Debtors & Creditors reports
- Review debtor balances monthly
- Produce monthly management accounts for the Financial Controller
- Produce project cost reconciliations
- Assist with annual budget process
- Assist with internal & external audit processes
- Ensure invoices are correct and assist with credit control monthly
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Prepare tax reconciliations
- Prepare pre-development spend on sites and comment against budgets
- Assist with as hoc projects and analysis
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent, those candidates who are not studying or not qualified will still be considered
- Excel - Vlookups & Pivot Tables
- Strong Budgeting & Forecasting experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.