Digital Marketing Analyst
This is a unique opportunity for a performance focused, analytical and creative paid media acquisition analyst to join a dynamic, friendly London-based company (next to Waterloo Station) with big ambitions.
Reporting to Head of Digital the successful candidate will become part of a talented and driven team. This role is about helping us learn from our current digital marketing efforts and help us identify opportunities for growth and improve efficiency. This included channels such as PPC, Retargeting, paid social advertising and user behaviour in the app, for the UK, Nordic, France, Spain and DACH markets. The paid media acquisition analyst will work closely with executives to drive performance through analytics and acting upon outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be looking to thrive in a fast-moving environment where sharp, creative thinking and a talent for seeing growth and strong ROI are valued and rewarded. This will entail working across web and apps, principally B2C but with some B2B focus, and constantly learning and innovating how to find relevant paid media to invest and grow in internationally.
- Take responsibility of the reporting and analysis of all paid digital marketing activities and user behaviour in the app. This includes but not limited to PPC, paid social, paid Apple ads, organic app downloads and user behaviour within the app
- Identify growth opportunities
- Identify opportunities to optimise marketing efforts and brief the team
- Competitor analysis
- Give insight into user behaviour
- Identify market trends
- Identify opportunities for product changes on web and app
- A/B split test analysis and set-up
- Analysis and reporting on seasonal campaigns
- Be responsible for conversion tracking and event tagging
- Help out on implementation when needed:
o Create new campaigns, ad groups and perform extensive keyword research
o Help with new restaurant additions, deletions and periodic special offer campaigns.
o Paid social media ads. Planning, creation and analysis
o Apple paid ads
- Training and support of junior members of the team
- Keep abreast of latest industry trends, to ensure the company is at the forefront of digital acquisition techniques.
Required skills and experience
- At least 4-5 years PPC experience on both Bing and Google (Google certification a plus).
- Fluent written/spoken English
- Familiar with data collection such as tag-manager and conversion pixels
- Experience of platforms such as Mixpanel, Google analytics, Google Adwords (a must), Bing, AppsFlyer, Adjust, bid management platform
- Intermediate>Adv. Excel Skills
- Ability to think creatively about how to optimise digital marketing and desire to innovate and move at pace
- Knowledge of app marketing an advantage
- Problem Solving
- Highly analytical, data driven & numerate
- Managing Complexity
- Personal Effectiveness
- Relationship building
- Strong attention to detail