Part-time accounts assistant
A top recruitment agency based in West London are looking for a Part-time accounts assistant. The market leader is looking for someone who is ready to be an integral part of the finance team and to be trained further. This role would be a great opportunity for someone who would like to work in a flexible working environment.
The position will be a minimum of 20 hours per week but these could be flexed upto 30 hours during particularly busy periods. This would be an ideal role for someone studying or needing to have flexible hours with the possibility of working from home.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Have prior experience working in a recruitment company
- Proactive and driven, whilst being flexible with there hours
- Capable of working solely and in a team
- Availability to work varying hours
The key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Bank Reconciliations - Reconciling Payments/Receipts made to cashbooks
- Reconciling all accounts for month end routines.
- Posting transactions
- Posting Purchase Invoices
- Checking staff expenses and company credit cards are compliant to company policies
- Filing invoices and payments - Scanning and archiving
- Assist in managing the purchase ledger inbox
- General administration
- Journal posting
- Prepayment and accruals work
- Processing salaries (PAYE understanding is essential)
- Producing reports on SAGE
- Cashflow forecasting
- Revneue reports