Technical Support Analyst - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
As a Technical Support Analyst you will provide 1st Line Technical Support to KCOM customers, both internal and external, across a portfolio of products in line with agreed SLAs. You will work in collaboration and support other technical departments/groups within KCOM
This role is a Fixed Term Contract for an initial 6 month period and would involve working in a team that covers hours of 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Saturday.
Your key accountabilities in this role would include:
- In conjunction with the customer, service provider(s), and colleagues, undertake detailed diagnostic and troubleshooting routines.
- Own incidents to resolution or, where unable to resolve, escalate to the correct senior team.
- Provide exceptional customer service through proactive management of customer faults within Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all ticket queues are managed in line with quantitative and qualitative objectives of providing exceptional customer service through Technical Support
- Adhere to all appropriate processes and procedures e.g. Incident Management, Complaints Management
You will ideally have:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Internet and related protocols: TCP/IP, WAN Switching, VPN, DSL topology
- Good understanding of Computer Operating Systems, Computer Networks and Internet Related Software
- Good experience of working in a Unix/Microsoft environment.
- Strong trouble-shooting/diagnostic and analytical skills
- Good standard of Maths & English
- Formal training/qualification in Data Networks and/or Cisco Systems
In addition to your base salary you will also receive a competitive benefits package.
We're evolving as an organisation, helping our customers to connect with the things that matter. What better time to join us?
KCOM is an equal opportunity employer. The Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equality in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on any grounds.