Finance Analyst - £22,000-27,000
KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Financial and Sales Analyst for our outstanding client in Stanley, County Durham. They are in need of someone who can be is responsible for the financial and sales reporting framework, whilst maintaining a flexible and positive approach to customer requirements. The successful candidate will earn £22,000 - £27,000pa .
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guides cost and overhead analysis by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending actions
- Improves financial status by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management
- Assisting with the planning and budgeting process
- Assisting budget holders so that they understand key financial concepts
- Ensure all budget holders understand the financial information they are sent every month and to answer questions they may have
- Assisting the Management Accountant with working capital and treasury management, ensuring best use of resources and adequate funding for the future business strategy
- Responsible for supporting the reporting framework of the organisation whilst delivering key insights and a clearer picture of the organisation to decision makers
- Responsible for the pricing framework, including liaison with the commercial team regarding promotional campaigns and gross margin analysis
- Supporting the CRM framework and development of reporting tools for the Commercial Team
- Monthly distribution and ongoing development of the sales analysis pack
- Ability to collect, analyse, understand and evaluate complex information with good attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy, including exceptional working knowledge of Excel, database analysis and Crystal Reports
- Good understanding of key financial statements including but not limited to P&L, balance sheet, cash flow
- Focussed on providing value-adding information with a balance between "crunching" data and supply of information
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with database interrogation tools
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting function or environment
- Worked in a small team environment, managing a high workload and supporting the work of others
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with database interrogation tools.
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting function or environment.
- Worked in a small team environment, managing a high workload and supporting the work of others.