Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie – Fresh Food Independent Restaurant
Our client is an independent pub in the heart of London, currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie. As a relatively young business, they have developed a great reputation for serving simple but well made British dishes using fresh ingredients from local suppliers. They offer their chefs the freedom to produce and develop seasonal menus and weekly specials that fit around classic British dishes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie with ambition and a desire to build a career within an expanding company. Our client believes in pushing their employees forward through training and giving them more responsibilities as time goes on.
Chef De Partie – Main Responsibilities
- Working quickly and efficiently following prep list and recipes
- To assist with service
- Checking deliveries for quality and temperature, dealing with suppliers.
- Maintaining high levels of food safety
Chef De Partie – Why Apply?
- Independently run business with a young and ambitious team
- Top 125 rated restaurant in London on Tripadvisor
- British menu made from fresh locally sourced ingredients.
- Paid training courses and career progression
- Opportunities to work in their pop up kitchens at other venues as they develop their business
- Staff days out
- 7 shifts over 5 days
- Weekly pay or monthly pay depending on what works for you.
- Daily shift meals
- 50% meal discount if you dine in the restaurant
- 28 days paid holiday per year