Field Sales Executive
- Full Time
Field Sales Executive- Transportation Industry
35k base- OTE 43k
Car plus Lap Top plus Phone
My client ,a major player in the transport and distribution industry now require a seasoned Sales professional to manage a territory in and around the North London area.
The position requires a candidate with experience of selling from within the logistics, pallet or freight movement industry. The role will require a go getter with the ability to manage and further develop existing account business but more importantly have the confidence to develop and bring on board new business through cold calling.
You will have the option to be based from home but will be expected to arrange your own client visits but also visit your home branch on a regular basis which is Wembley based.
This industry is highly competitive and often based on the concept of "price selling" this is not how this particular client likes to approach their business development- their methods are more consultative in approach-hence this is the kind of candidate they require.
• To identify new business opportunities from within an existing portfolio of accounts but more importantly to use your honed sales skills to identify new business opportunities within your given territory
• Making your own appointments via telephone, e mail or face to face-realistic targets will be given on visits/ new business meetings to be attended
• Regular cold calling
• Offering the full range of the organisations services during meetings using the companies presentation aids
• Maintain and update CRM
• To produce and actively work on a regular top 10 sales pipeline
• Assessing daily trading reports and analysing pallet volumes
• To meet at the core office in Wembley each week in order to debrief the depot Director
• Reporting into senior management on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Always maintain and exceed set KPI’s
• Candidate MUST have experience from within the pallet or distribution industry
• Resilient and pro active
• Demonstrable sales record of success and achievement
• Passion for cold calling and selling
• Consultative sales approach
• Numerically adept and commercially astute
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to manage a territory within the HA/UB and North London Area