Randstad are currently recruiting for an experienced Design Manager for a regional contractor in Hampshire with work across Surrey, Thame Valley, Hampshire & the M25. This family owned business has a range of schemes ranging in value from £10 Million to £100 Million across a wide range of sectors.
- Proven track record co-ordinating design contracts in Education, Commercial and Leisure
- Contracts value between £15 Million - £40 Million
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Able to read a project specification and extract key information that is relevant or influences design projects
- Worked for either a large national or regional main contractor
- Ability to operate current design software packages
- Confident individual with a methodical approach
- Competitive salary
This will be a two stage interview, if you would like further information regarding this position or alternatively like to submit your CV and register your interest, please contact James Mitchell by applying below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.