Senor Clerk - Trade Finance
Trade Finance Officer position within a leading Lebanese Bank.
Permanent role based in Central London with excellent progression opportunities.
Leading banks in Lebanon, and, increasingly, an invaluable partner for individuals and companies whose business takes them to other countries in Europe, Asia and Africa. With a presence in 12 countries and a growing reputation for helping clients manage their affairs in challenging environments, our record speaks for itself.
The operational processing of:
(a) Import and export letters of credit including amendments, acceptances and
(b) Inward and outward documentary collections including settlements,
acceptances and avalisations.
(c) Letters of guarantee and standby letters of credit.
Liaising with customers and banking counterparts
- 3 years of experience in trade finance
- University degree (or 3 additional years of relevant experience)
- Thorough understanding of UCP, URR and money laundering risks & regulations
- Strong computer literacy including the ability to use advanced Excel skills
- Solid communication abilities
- Ability to work under stress in a small team
- French language is a bonus
Basic salary: £30K (up to £35K depending on experience)
- Private Medical insurance
- Non-contributory pension scheme (15% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Holidays: 20 days + all UK bank holidays