Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Adept Resourcing, Working in partnership with our esteemed client are looking to speak with experienced Electricians / Electrical Engineers to join our clients established business in the St. Austell area of Cornwall.
Our client are leaders within their industry and provide services within the Print Industry for some of the biggest names in the Magazine, Brochure and News sectors.
Responsible for servicing and maintenance of all production related equipment, including Fault diagnosis and repair, the ideal candidate will be experienced in a manufacturing or production environment and understand continuous improvement systems.
Project work will also be undertaken as well as other task's including ordering of spares and reviewing/checking designs.
The successful candidate must have:
- A recognised Electrical qualification. (C&G / NVQ or equivalent)
- Experience working on large industrial machinery (415v 3 phase)
- Experience with maintenance programmes (PPM).
- Have good communication, organisational and team work skills.
- Self motivation, with the ability to apply initiative.
Specific training where required will be provided however candidates must have electrical experience in a similar role.
This role is Shift work on either Permanent Days or Permanent Nights shifts.
Days: £29.500 per year
Nights: £30,500 per year
The role will be working 39 hours per week spread over the shift pattern with overtime available if desired.