Account Manager/ Sales Customer Service
- Full Time
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to proactively manage a portfolio of existing client accounts, provide excellent customer service and contract renewal advice, whilst identifying any potential for growth.
Positively promoting the company`s image through sound client advice, and understanding of the client`s needs you will be negotiating contracts and handling billing queries.
- Negotiate client supply contracts.
- Ensure that retention targets and all KPI`s are met;
- Provide exceptional customer service that includes resolving both simple and complex queries.
- Maintain strong knowledge of sector changes, movements, and regulatory issues.
- Ensure that all negotiations are compliant and always in the best interest of the client.
- Through positive contact with the client uncover any business opportunities or referrals and liaise with new business sales team.
- Maintain all records and databases to the level of quality required.
- Record and communicate competitor activity.
- Provide relevant market intelligence to line manager.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years` SME Account Management experience within a B2B sales environment.
- Client focused with proven telephone sales skills.
- Commercial awareness with sound understanding of key profit drivers.
- Proven track record of target achievement.
- Strong communicator, able to handles objections, influence, negotiate and close on sales.
- Excellent time management skills, organised and able to work well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Experience with working with databases/CRM systems
- Able to provide accurate written and verbal customer communications.
- Positive, professional and focused work ethic.
- Flexible and active team player.