Area Boutique Manager
- Full Time
Discover the Difference - Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Area Boutique Manager - UK
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for an Area Boutique Manager, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Area Boutique Manager will be responsible for leading, engaging and developing a team of selling associates across a designated area. End to end management of the sales associates from recruitment, training, coaching, rosters, people issues and performance management. Takes ownership of retail performance and challenging those around them to perform better.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure monthly targets are set in line with productivity expectations/ requirements by retail outlet and sales associates.
- To manage stock, ensuring adequate product availability to meet customer needs; and it is correctly merchandised and priced in order to limit wastage.
- To be accountable for creating and developing a high performing team, continually raising the bar on the team’s performance, through the appropriate use of best performance reviews, coaching and development, engagement plans and performance and absence management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Excellent Customer service-,and interpersonal skills
- In-depth product and market knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Profound communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, NAV and POS)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience being successful in a high pressured, target-based sales environment.
- Good understanding of retail store environment.
- Minimum of 3 year of managerial experience desired or demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!