Front End Creative Web Designer
Front End Creative Web Designer (Adobe Suite incl. Adobe Photoshop)
Teddington TW11 0HE
25 - 30K dependent on skills and experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Front End Creative Web Designer to join our digital agency based in Teddington SW London. The post holder will join a passionate and creative team with ambitious plans for further growth.
In 2016, Finalsite joined forces with School Website, the UK's leader in websites for schools to create FinalsiteUK, blending School Website's creative expertise with Finalsite's powerful software solution to become the stand out global leader in web solutions for schools. A progressive and vibrant environment, FinalsiteUK’s talented team offer independent and international schools a platform and insights 3-4 years ahead of the market. With a client base of more than 2500 schools and educational organisations worldwide, we’re proud of our outstanding customer retention rate.
The successful applicant will have a great eye and passion for building beautifully crafted websites, therefore excellent Adobe Suite incl. Adobe Photoshop are essential. The ideal candidate will have proven design experience as demonstrated by their portfolio.
- Layout of high-end sites into Content Management System that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company.
- Create assets relevant for website builders using photoshop.
- Ensure layouts comply with the approved design briefs and latest web standards to create functional solutions that work.
- Co-ordinate with production teams in regular meetings.
- Explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide input regarding the implementation of platform developments, in conjunction with the Operations Director and Creative Manager.
- Log time accurately daily and submit timesheets at the end of each week.
- Flexible to achieve demanding deadlines on occasion.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite with experience in designing web sites using Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong background in UI and UX design is preferred.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Version Control.
- Thorough understanding of interactive design and responsive design principles.
- Strong eye for design with the ability to produce pixel-perfect layouts.
- Effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organizing your time.
- Personable and approachable, with good communication skills.
- A team player who uses their initiative and is proactive.
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met.
- Applicants must live within an hour’s commute to the office.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated and conscientious professionals, join our team! Learn more about FinalsiteUK at www.finalsite.co.uk Closing date for applications: 16th August 2017