I am currently representing a key client of mine who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join there team. My client are genuine market leaders within their industry, the role comes with a good package and long term opportunities. You would be working around the London area carrying Preventative Maintenance (PM) or Pre Preventative Maintenance. 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Key skills required:
- Qualified to ONC or BTEC in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Hold G39, IPAF, ASLEC approved,
- Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
- Experience of supervising Teams.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment
- Full Driving Licence
- Military background
- CCTV systems working knowledge
We are currently shortlisting candidates for this position and will be booking interviews soon. If this opportunity interests you please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.