Business Development Manager
- Selling a Research and Development financial consultancy service
- Pitching Business to financial directors and C-level executives.
- Supported by a lead generation team.
Working as a Business Development Manager you will be selling a financial service to companies that spend significant revenue on R&D. Your role will be to pitch and close the sale with most of your leads being prequalified by an associated lead generation team. Two days of your week will be spent in the London Bridge office, and the rest out of the office, meeting with the finance directors, CFO's and MD's. You will pitch them the financial service and close the deal autonomously. This is a rare opportunity for a confident sales professional to further develop their skills in a high grossing and fast-growing organisation.
Our client is the largest research and development company in the UK, with an annual turnover of over £130 million. Their biggest competitors are the big four accountancy firms, and they have plans to expand their new business function over the coming years. Their consultancy service involves unlocking revenue from their clients Research and Development funds.
As Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Attending meeting with company directors and financial professionals
- Pitching business to financial directors and closing deals
- Achieving sales targets
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 year proven B2B sales experience
- Ability to work within a team and pitch Face to Face
- Articulate, presentable and entrepreneurial
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £35-55,000 basic plus double OTE (uncapped)
- Energetic working environment
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .