Corporate Tax Manager - FTSE 100
This is an exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 financial services business based in Central London. With a rooftop bar, and exceptional views across London, they are seeking an organised, and hard working individual to hit the ground running from day 1. Alongside a fantastic base salary, you will be exposed to multiple bonuses and benefits such as private healthcare, an excellent pension plan and up to a 15% discretionary bonus.
- Compilation of corporate, personal and VAT returns
- Overseeing general compliance work
- Manage a team of individuals, including tax juniors, tax seniors, and reporting directly to the Head of Tax
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Following regulations to ensure that tax risk is minimised
If you would like to be considered:
- ACA/CTA qualified or other relevant qualification
- Excellent exposure/experience dealing with a variety of UK taxes including corporation tax, income tax, VAT, personal tax etc.
- Determined, career driven individual keen to make their next step in their career
- Success driven and hungry individual
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Excellent IT skills