Head of Digital Marketing
SF Group are currently looking for a Head of Digital Marketing for my professional services client based in Solihull.
This permanent position is in place to develop and implement integrated online, mobile and digital marketing strategies, activities and campaigns in line with business and regulatory requirements, ensuring that they deliver great results within agreed deadlines and budgets.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver integrated digital marketing activities and campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention targets and support the business plan, ensuring these align with business strategy and brand positioning
- Use effective and confident stakeholder management to challenge ideas and decisions and manage digital plans and campaigns through to fruition within agreed deadlines and on budget
- Drive initiatives to ensure that digital solutions are embedded into the overall marketing mix
- Lead digital marketing and client experience improvements across online, mobile and digital channels. Ensure all websites are optimised for internal/external search engines and key customer access points (mobile, tablet etc.)
- Understand and comply with the regulatory and legislative requirements for financial services digital marketing
- Analyse, digital campaign performance (website traffic, SEO, PPC, social media campaigns, affiliate marketing activities etc.) agreeing and managing the implementation of tactical activities that will optimise performance and improve ROI
- Keep up-to-date with competitor and industry activity to ensure any digital offering is 'best in class'
- Adhere to regulatory and brand compliance requirements, ensuring all activities go through the agreed sign off procedures
- Ensure that all activity is aligned with Paragon's brand values and behaviours, i.e. legal and compliant, decent and truthful and incorporate the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
Ideally you need to come from a Professional Services background, technical SEO skills, brand experience, PR, customer journey advocate, budget management and reporting, management of a team of more than 8 people. Have experience of managing digital portfolios and be someone who doesn't come from an agency or e-commerce background. You need to get stuck in and always go the extra mile without being asked. Its an extremely hands on role.
This position will pay an annual salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.