HEAD CHEF - PREMIUM RESTAURANT CONCEPT
Head Chef - Premium Restaurant Concept - Job Summary
Passionate and skilled Head Chef required for this fantastic premium restaurant concept. You will be part of a rapidly expanding national company with an excellent organisational culture and great reputation for training and developing their people.
As Head Chef you will play an instrumental role in making the food aspect of the operation a success and delighting guests at this site. Experience of fresh food and working in a structured environment is essential to succeed in this role.
If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food and service then this is the job for you!
Head Chef - Premium Restaurant Concept - Role Responsibility
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests
- Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
- Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
- Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
- Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of its ability in line with budgets
- To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
Head Chef - Premium Restaurant Concept - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- At Least 4 Years experience as a Head Chef within a similar premium fresh food branded environment
- Ability to run the kitchen with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Ability to work under pressure whilst proving consistent quality of food
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and food Hygiene (preferably hold a Level 2 Food Safety Award)
- Great Salary of up to £36K per annum
- Generous and achievable bonus scheme
- Paid overtime!
- Excellent Training & Development
- Fantastic Progression Opportunities
- Great Company Benefits
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.