Part Time - Credit Control Assistant
2 days left
- Part Time
Our Client situated in Newport are looking to recruit a part time permanent Credit Control Assistant.
- The Position Function
-To assist with the company credit control process
-General office duties in a small team where telephones are to be answered and clients are to be greeted
-Systems used include Excel and Word.
- The Position Responsibilities
- Working from a debtors ledger you will need to be able to confidently contact all clients with outstanding fees by email, telephone or letter.
- Send out statements to all clients, by post and email actively chasing debt as and when needed
- Post all cash received to the accounts software and update the working debtors spreadsheet on a daily basis
- Take any monies received to the bank
- Undertake invoicing during the first week of the month ensuring all clients receive their invoice as quickly as possible
- Filing and office administration
- Assist the Company Accountant with any tasks required.
Working hours are 22.50 to 30 hours per week