Area Sales Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
With more than a century of experience in the manufacture, supply and installation of fitted kitchen furniture, the Paula Rosa Manhattan is the second largest company in the UK contract kitchen market.
We have a well trained and committed workforce dedicated to delivering excellent quality and service and we take our responsibilities in terms of community as seriously as we do the environment. As a dynamic, developing business we are always keen to meet high calibre individuals who feel they can genuinely add value to the business.
Purpose of the Area Sales Manager Role:
To develop & grow specification sales across the Kent region - this person will be responsible for developing and implementing a structured plan to develop & enhance the customer strategy aligned to wider sales strategy & brand alignments achieving specification sales profitability and sales target achievement combined with leadership of key customer accounts both regional & national.
Area Sales Manager's Main Contacts:
External: Main contractors, sub-contractors, house builders, developers, architects, supply partners.
Internal: Design & Quotations, Supply Chain, Operations, Contract Services, Customer Care, Finance.
• Liaising with the Southern Regional Sales Manager & Sales Director & senior colleagues to agree, implement and prioritise targets for the Kent region.
• Developing account strategies in accordance with overall sales strategy by product category.
• Coordinate trading relationships with core identified customer targets supporting overall strategy.
• Developing account goals and strategy to target • Conduct regular reviews of business performance with senior decision makers with the business divisions.
• Scoping and implementing a calendar of marketing initiatives in close alignment to Sales Director.
• Forecast planning & activity management.
• Develop ability via training, support & close management.
• Supporting Operations teams on supply chain programmes.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for experience in specification sales & the construction industry, demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, goals and the ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies.
Key attributes for the Area Sales Manager Role:
• Ability to effectively monitor performance versus plan and report & communicate accordingly at high level.
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally.
• High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
• Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
• Demonstrated commitment to building strong business relationships with customers.
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and with customers.