Finance Manager / Analyst
- Full Time
A challenging role within an established manufacturing company. Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting the business. Duties will include
- Providing analysis of customer and product profitability.
- Monitoring and reporting on inventory / stock
- Assisting with the contract bid process - supporting commercial manager
- Providing financial reporting to local and group managers
- Ensuring costing systems and standard costs are accurate and up to date, (labour, materials and overheads)
- Assisting with annual budgets and regular forecasts - reviewing regularly and reporting variances
Candidates will ideally be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment. Strong IT skills including Excel and good financial modelling experience. Able to work closely with non-finance staff throughout the business. An attractive salary and benefits is offered.