One of the world's largest creative advertising agency is looking to recruit a part-qualified management accountant for their offices in Soho.
You do not need to have advertising experience, but you will need strong academics and have relevant experience.
This role will work on a number of cost lines and will be a key recruit within the reporting and management accounting team.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for posting, forecasting, analysing and reporting for various cost lines.
- Posting monthly payroll journal and accruals
- Monthly reporting to department managers
- Maintaining the annual forecast
- Support the annual budget process
- Track costs against budget.
- Responsible for input of analysis
This role will pay up to £32k with study support for the right candidate so if you feel this role is for you. Apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.