Digital Marketing Project/ Manager
This role reports into the Head of Digital of Group Marketing, and the main focus is to project manage the delivery of the new website and provide digital expertise and guidance. The project will start with the adviser facing part of the website followed by the investor part working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams on website development, with a strategic approach to decision making (business analysis), balancing business/customer needs and technical feasibility.
- Accountable for rolling out of the website development strategy and the development roadmap, plot dependencies, including the prioritisation of the functionality and content.
- Work with the internal team of front end / back end developers, designer and the product manager to monitor progress, ensure smooth delivery and proactively, decisively resolve blocks.
- Conduct regular status meetings and include milestone and deliverable reporting to internal stakeholders (develop a detailed project plan)
- Actively work through test plans and tracking progress to ensure that websites are functional. Carry out front end testing, UAT, responsive web and automated testing. This will include test plan creation and management of test execution automated and manual) as well as post live analysis and optimisation.
- Work with third party agency to ensure website is SEO optimised.
- Ensure that the copywriters and designers have the right understanding of the business context and needs and that content is designed to align to this
- Measure and report on digital performance
- Support businesses with tracking requirements and implementation
- Manage and maintain Google Analytics implementation
- Manage and communicate digital dashboards
- Provide monthly website and social media reporting
- Analyse digital data and provide ad hoc and monthly insights
- Develop and embed the social media reporting strategy across all businesses using Brandwatch
- The ability to capture business requirements for the website (including the context of why as well as what is required) and challenge where appropriate
- The ability to distil this information into articulate briefs/requirements to third parties (including the context of why as well as what is required) and give clear feedback and direction on creative work
- The ability to control scope, costs and burn rates
- The ability to clearly document strategy and plans
- The ability to identify dependencies, and 'sit in the middle' of cross functional and cross-business delivery (acting as a central point of co-ordination
- The candidate will have experience in the construct of multi activity plans, and will have the ability to see the route to the end in a logistical, analytical way
- The candidate will have experience in the delivery of multi activity plans
- The candidate will have experience in driving business decision making (but will not be a key decision maker)
- The candidate will have experience working with virtual teams, and using influence to drive change outside of a direct reporting line
- Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A passion for digital and creating leading digital experiences
- Good knowledge of website best practice and usability best practice
- A sound foundation of google analytics and a passion for numbers
- Social media reporting and publishing experience a plus
- Financial Services experience not required
6 month Fixed Term Contract