SharePoint Developer- Home based- 2 days Yeovil- Up to £60k
Key Words: SharePoint, Microsoft, Consultancy, O365, Visual studios, Azure, Active directory, Customisation, Automation, Scripting, REST, .Net, C#, MVC, Developer, Home Based, Remote, SharePoint Developer, Microsoft Gold Partner.
Our client a growing Consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their team on a Permanent basis. Due to the nature of a consultancy, you will be expected to travel to client sites when required, the rest of your time you will be based from home.
We are looking for candidates that are extremely familiar with the traditional style of server-side SharePoint Development, but are aware of its limitations and the direction that SharePoint development is taking, and can demonstrate this through a combination of hands-on experience and accreditation.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Support existing applications for key clients, making functionality improvements and bug fixes as required
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Provide technical guidance, support and insight to junior members of the development team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft, Office 365 and SPO development stack e.g.: Visual Studio, Source control e.g. TFS, SP APIs, Microsoft Graph, O365/Azure AD authentication, Azure services, Add-ins/Apps
- SharePoint customisation entry points
- SharePoint provisioning, automation and scripting
- SharePoint configuration and administration
- Web principles e.g. protocols, state, REST
- C# / ASP.NET / MVC
- You must be willing to travel and stay away from home when required