Deputy General Manager
You will work with the General Manager to take responsibility for the overall organisation and supervision of the Google Food contract, in line with expected standards required by both Restaurant Associates as well as Google.
You’ll get to lead the operation in Victoria, London, effectively and efficiently, providing outstanding food experiences while training and developing your team of 12 to be at their best so they can continue to keep Googlers energised and fueled each day.Package description
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday only!
Working onsite at one of our most innovative contracts - Google on behalf of Restaurant Associates!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Embrace and deliver all aspects of the Google Food Program to an exceptional standard
- Engage with the Google Food Manager regularly, keeping him up to date with any on site changes or action plans
- Work with others to ensure that client and consumer expectations are understood and exceeded
- Empower and support the team or colleagues and suppliers to deliver a great service
- Recognise and reward excellent service
- Promote the Food Program to Googlers engaging with them through our food choices, displays, space designs while acting as a Compass Advocate at all times
- Champion daily team briefings that are user-focused
- Experience as Deputy General Manager
- Commercially focused with ability to measure impact and results.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrates Compass values and recognition principles.
- Understands and has knowledge of industry trends and direction; ability to learn and effectively utilise Google tools.
- Strong communicator that can confidently speak with all levels within the business,
- where necessary utilising negotiation and reasoning skills.
- Communicate and collaborate across many teams about multiple projects taking place simultaneously
Google Food Vision
To inspire and enable the world to make food choices and use food experiences to develop more sustainable lifestyles and communities.
Google Food Mission
To inspire and enable the Google Community to make food choices and enjoy food experiences that support them in being their best.
Google Food Values
Our values are what we stand for and the way that we work.
User-Focus, Responsibility, Transparency, Innovation, Community