Email Campaign Manager
Email Campaign Manager
London, United Kingdom
My client is a wonderful digital marketing agency that creates amazing experiences, ignite conversations, activates communities, informs customers and influences decision makers. They achieve these goals for their clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Their marketing services include web design and development, content strategy, mobile application development, social media programs, analyst and public relations, and email marketing throughout their offices worldwide.
Their team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world, and in order to do that they want to hire the best people the business. So if you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
They are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented Email Campaign Manager to join their Production team in London.
They want someone who can learn fast, thrives on multi-tasking, enjoys managing the campaign process, tracking details/campaign analysis, displays a knack for prioritisation, shows strong attention to detail, and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires superior communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A familiarity with email production, digital communications and marketing is a plus.
About the Position
The Campaign Manager provides support to key customers in the management and deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign management and deployment from receipt of customer’s creative assets, to the deployment of the campaign, through to campaign reporting/analysis. This includes leading and managing the project throughout the campaign ensuring accuracy/completeness, coding/editing HTML emails, SQL statements, testing for functional/rendering quality, managing the client approval process, preparing subscriber lists/scheduling deployments in the SFMC application, reporting on campaign performance, and making best practice suggestions.
• Collaborate with Account Managers, Developers and Designers to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of our clients.
• Upon receipt of customer-approved final creative assets:
1. Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
2. Manage customer assets
3. Build emails using ExactTarget templates
4. Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
• Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance.
• Manage customer revision and approval process through the deployment of test sends.
• Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of SFMC/ExactTarget tools and database queries.
• Schedule deployment and provide scheduling completion communication to customer.
• Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
• Provide campaign reports/analysis
The company has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Their objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. They remain committed to developing and extending their service offerings, and training staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.