Senior SAS Consultant
LON0000M2 Senior SAS Consultant
Location: London (UK Mobile)
Salary: Up to £60,000 + 5% Flex
Sopra Steria is a leader in digital transformation. With over 40 years’ experience across Financial Services, Sopra Steria has delivered landmark industry initiatives for the UK’s leading Banks, Insurers and Asset Managers.
Due to growth within our banking sector, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior SAS Consultant to join our London operations. Holding over 5 years’ experience, we require an Analytical and Data driven professional who has a leadership background in SAS/Analytics projects. Joining a SAS Centre of Excellence within our growing operations, it is important that applicants hold the following experience:
- Extensive Financial Services/Banking exposure
- SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, SAS Macros PROC SQL Visual Analytics
- Exposure to Technologies such as Visual Analytics, DI Studio, and Model Manager is an advantage.
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication skills
- Building of sustainable and scalable SAS solutions, from sourcing data to creating reports using best practice, and therefore experience in implementation of projects using the development life cycle
- Mentoring/leadership/People Management
This role will offer a clear career progression path, ability to take part in additional training and certifications.
Applicants will be based in London but must be flexible to travel outside this location to accommodate project demands. Applicants must undergo a Pre-Employment Screening check Inc. Credit Check.
Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology. With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries, Sopra Steria had revenue of €3.7 billion in 2015. For more information, visit us at www.soprasteria.com.