Senior Payroll Officer - Hull - up to £28k benefits
Senior Payroll Officer - Hull
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Officer / Senior Payroll Clerk for a highly reputable client. The company is based in modern offices and parking is available on site.
The Senior Payroll Officer / Senior Payroll Clerk position is a key role within the company's busy Payroll team, and reports to and works with the Payroll Manager. Duties will include:
- To undertake all aspects of the payroll processing and reporting within the payroll function, including RTI interfaces, year-end, transmitting the BACS, and software upgrades
- To reconcile the payroll accounts and generate the General Ledger files
- To ensure that all starters and leavers are processed in a timely manner
- To ensure the checking and processing all payroll adjustments eg. pensions, allowances, deductions, court orders etc. in preparation of the monthly pay runs are completed in a timely manner
- To ensure the inputting and processing of timesheets, overtime returns, time & attendance lists, and absence reports in preparation of the monthly pay runs are completed in a timely manner
- Processing of all statutory returns, such as P60, P11D etc in a timely manner
- Processing of all P45`s and P46`s / Starter Checklists in a timely manner.
- Processing of Third Party transactions and payments, including HMRC and Pensions in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous payroll experience and working towards a payroll qualification
- Strong technical payroll skills
To apply for the position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn