Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are looking for an experienced Management Accountant for their client based in Bristol.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership with their client who is the largest inward investor in
UK defence sector.
Our client is looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their team who's responsibilities will be:
* Prepare monthly reporting data to include full balance sheet and profit and loss analysis.
* Prepare annual 5 year plan, including trading data, balance sheet, head count, cost base and recoveries.
* Provide full cost base and recoveries analysis and hold local meetings with cost centre managers to ensure adherence to budget and forecast commitments.
* Prepare and load SAP with forecast and budget updates in respect of overheads.
* Ensure Balance sheet reconciliation are up to date.
* Ad hoc duties in support of business decision making, as and when required.
* Provide support to the Head of Finance as appropriate.
Key skills for the Management Accountant role:
* Ability to influence and negotiate with others using facts and evidence.
* Use data and analysis to support line of reasoning.
* Experienced in SAP
* Qualified - ACCA / ACA / CIMA
To apply for this Management Accountant position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.