Internal Communications Senior Manager
Your responsibilities as an Internal Communications Senior Manager are to oversee the general strategy of internal communications, having in account the numerous changes the company is undergoing and in this way, have a fluent and very accessible communication style with people. In this sense, audiences include partners, people leaders and all colleagues, as well as function-specific communities.
Our client is a well-known professional services firm.
Your responsibilities as an Internal Communications Senior Manager are:
- Be accountable for the development and delivery of internal communications strategies and plans to support the requirements of the Head of People. Audiences include partners, people leaders and all colleagues, as well as function-specific communities.
- Accountable for the successful implementation and rollout of plans, including creating key messaging, drafting and designing communications, identifying audiences and effective use of channels including digital and social.
- Design and put into place an effective communications infrastructure of tools and channels that enables communication of the people strategy in line with the firm's strategy, as well as engagement of key functional audiences.
- Develop standardised tools and guidance to help build business partnering capabilities across the IC team.
- Introduce innovative and creative approaches to ensuring impactful messaging.
- Educate and influence senior stakeholders (often at an ExCo level) about best practice communication approaches.
- Work with the internal communications team to keep them informed of what's happening to ensure alignment of messaging and channels.
- Line manage our very confident and incredibly smart assistant manager
Based in East-Central London, the Internal Communications Senior Managers requires:
- Previous experience in a senior internal communications role, preferably with emphasis in change, transformation and HR related subjects.
- Proactive ability to combine strategic thinking with a demonstrable track record in successful delivery and implementation of communication plans.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills in fluent English.
- Very strong project management skills, with the ability to self-manage, prioritising a wide number and variety of tasks to deliver overall objectives.
- A good understanding of and interest in technology, social media and the impact developing technology is having on communications and collaboration.
- The ability to influence stakeholders about the value of good internal communication and act as an ambassador for Internal Communications/ Corporate Affairs.
Our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in leading firm in a strategic position for the company's present and future.