Payroll Executive - Exciting Central London Events Agency
- Full Time
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with an excitingevents agency for a proactive, confident, highly organised Payroll Executive to head up all of their employee activities.
This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic, process driven and engaging payroll assistant to expand their experience and take on full ownership for the companies payroll activities.
The successful candidate will have a depth of experience dealing with complex and ever evolving payroll systems which include working with different cost centers, units and countries.
Your main duties will include:
- Collecting and inputting all payroll related data onto database
- Calculate payments to all countries according to current legislation
- Perform manual calculations for part month payments following company policy and HMRC regulations
- Work with the HR team on all payroll issues to maintain a high standard of service
- Advise management on all payroll issues including SSP, SMP & SSP
- Maintain personal and professional development through training and commitment to the role
Working within a vibrant Head Office in Central London, you will be joining a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong numerical skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic, discreet, confidential
- An ability to build rapport within the workplace
- Proven experience working in UK payroll
- Will have worked within a creative environment
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.