Qualified Internal Auditor - £40k - £50k
Your new company
Leading Financial Services company in the Brighton area is seeking a newly qualified Internal Auditor.
Your new role
Will be assisting the Internal Audit Manager in executing all obligations, duties and tasks including providing assurance of the financial & operational control environment to the Audit Committee.
- Support the business to identifying and managing Risks
- Oversight and monitoring of Risk and Audit based programmes
- Define Annual programme in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Conduct control reviews and support delivery of the actions to mitigate risks - supporting the delivery of the Audit assurance plan
- Support preparation of the Audit Committee papers and other reporting requirements
- Contribute to the development of the department's audit plans, programmes and techniques
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have been trained/qualified within one of the large accountancy firms and seeking broader responsibilities of leading audits, taking responsibility for audits from start to finish. You will be required to manage and co-source audit resource as required. You will have the ability to understand and challenge ways of working / processes as well as the ability to influence and partner senior stakeholders to agree and drive actions to completion.
What you'll get in return
Salary of £40,000 to £50,000 plus company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.