Opportunity to join the Compass Bonus and Share scheme
Mon to Fri, between day time hours
Working for the largest contract catering company in the world
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts
We have a great opportunity for a very experience regional manager in the London are to oversee various site with the assistance of an experienced and motivated team.The area manager must live in the London area
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards in customer and operational service to our direct clients. The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record building good relationships with the client, assisting in bringing new business on board. Through inspirational leadership, you will engage your teams to consistently deliver first class customer and food service and strong financial controls.Main Responsibilities
- Develop strategic and operational plans for regional client needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Proven track record of managing up to 20 sites.
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge food & customer solutions and innovative behaviour
- Experience in managing more than 20 sites
- You will have excellent communication and management skill
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Have the ability of building excellent relationships with clients
- A catering background would be to your advantage but not a must.
- Experience in mobilising new units.
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people