Digital Marketing Manager
Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for a large, well-established company based in Exeter. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company strengthens its market leading position by creating and driving the management of digital marketing across the board. The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the design and implementation of multi-channel campaigns and programmes that will positively contribute to the overall marketing strategy. This is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidate will be driven and energetic.
Digitally Savvy and with a high degree of technical prowess, a strong working knowledge of marketing automation platforms e.g. Eloqua, Marketo or similar is essential for this post.
This role is initially offered on a 6-month contract basis, with strong potential for extension or permanent appointment after this period.
- Managing technical development and maintenance of the website
- Managing and overseeing implementation of the SEO strategy, including keyword research, competitor analysis, on page optimisation, link profile analysis and growth
- Using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics to identify trends, opportunities and growth of leads.
- Manage and lead social media strategy and output including content creation, distribution & amplification
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improve the usability, design and content of the company website
- Align strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to generate leads
- Previous experience in a senior level digital marketing role
- Proficient use of a CRM & MAP and Microsoft package.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage large workloads and work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong IT skills and experienced with Eloqua (or other MAP), SalesForce, AdWords, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead a diverse workforce in a rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of digital marketing technology and enjoy web management. You will be collaborating with colleagues across the organisation to maximise the results of your digital marketing strategy. It is essential that you have the communication skills to build a rapport and nurture relationships with stakeholders at all levels. If you have the skills and attributes required, we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: marketing manager, digital marketing, digital marketing manager, SEO, google analytics, marketing, social media, Exeter, full time, management, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Infusionsoft