Agency Account Manager
- Full Time
Agency Account Manager required - Our client is the Global Market leader for online educational recruitment with 95,000 teaching jobs advertised. As well as their recruitment advertising platform they provide access to more than 800,000 individual resources that are downloaded over 1million times a day! An opportunity has arisen for a Agency Account Manager to join their team..
Job Title: Agency Account Manager - Education
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 OTE + £15k - £20k Uncapped + Car Allowance
Location: London - Field Based
Reporting to the Agency Commercial Director the Agency Account Manager will work to create, develop, and deliver an agency sales plan that supports the delivery of the overriding business customer retention and growth strategy.
The primary objective of the role will be to successfully manage key agencies and develop strong commercial relationships in order to grow revenue. Sales activity will take place through maintaining and growing the revenue spends of schools using agencies across all phases.
As a Agency Account Manager your duties will include -
* Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing advertising agencies, growing the revenue income by positively influencing their buying behaviour through the deployment and sale of the full portfolio
* Proactively sell the full range products and services by engaging the agency stakeholders and understanding each agencies individual operational capabilities and the opportunities it can bring. These include recruitment marketing solutions through their full portfolio.
* Develop and maintain an overview of competitor activity within agencies across regions and to deploy a proactive and constructive sales plan for each, which combats alternative media activity
* Proactively monitor advertising revenue within agencies and the schools who currently spend with alternative media and hence protect our market share whilst increasing revenues
* Support agencies with recruitment data analysis by working closely with the Data team and understanding the need to provide appropriate data where adding value to the agency
* Ensure all agency reporting is submitted weekly to the Agency Commercial Director and/or that CRM records are accurately updated each week.
* Demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to develop, new revenue streams and business strategies.
* Fully appreciate and understand the full product range and how they compare and outperform alternative offerings
* Maintain a tenacious approach to target achievement whilst remaining tactful and sensitive to Agency needs and expectations.
* Take personal ownership of customer problems by following up and using customer service or other supporting departments to deliver prompt resolutions.
* Work closely with colleagues in other sales areas of Hiring Solutions who engage with agencies to ensure a consistent approach and appreciation for our agency partners
The successful Agency Account Manager will have the following skills/experience -
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Evidence of building long term client relationships
* Have excellent time and project management skills
* Have excellent influencing and negotiating skills
* Possess excellent networking and business development skills
* To be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
* Possess sales questioning skills that enable full understanding of customers' needs and priorities
* Be resilient, detailed and creative
* Be able to successfully work on own initiative
* Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Possess excellent data analysis skills
* Be a positive influence within a team environment
* Take responsibility for own development by setting personal goals and engaging line management support
* Self-starter, high degree of personal motivation
* Willing to learn /Flexible
* Conscientious /professional
* A levels OR equivalent relevant experience
* Knowledge of teaching profession and education sector
* Able to work in a fast moving sensitive environment
* Similar relevant experience in industry related or customer services sector - having worked with advertising agencies an advantage
* Evidence of commercial business acumen
* Able to demonstrate previous experience of employing a creative and original approach to growing business revenues
* Proven track record of working successfully in a target driven sales environment
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Fulfil the travel involved with a field based position
* Possess a clean driving licence
To apply for this position of Agency Account Manager please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment for further details.