Purchase Ledger clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for our client, a market leading luxury retail business based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fashion house offering a competitive salary package and excellent opportunities to fast track your career.
The Successful candidate must have Accounts payable experience and retail experience is preferred.
- Experience processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Attention to detail & work ethic
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Create BACS payment runs and ensure payments are made on a timely basis
- Responsible for payment in various Currencies
- Assisting AR with French customer accounts
- Performing Weekly reviews with the Buying and Merchandising team to discuss current and future projects to ensure all stock invoices are accurately reconciled
- Keep up-to-date accruals and prepayment schedules
- Monitor purchase orders
This is a full time Accounts payable position which has huge rewards and future opportunities.
If you would like more information on this exciting position and have ambitions to progress please don't hesitate to call or email me direct:
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.