Maintenance Engineers Elec Bias - London - Food FMCG
As the Maintenance Engineer, Electrical-bias you will be responsible for maintaining the Food production equipment within the business.
The business are an ambient foods manufacturer which supply to: catering / food service businesses, airline caterers and also manufacturer sandwich's for a handful of businesses in the UK including the big multiples.
Recently the business have merged with 3 other leading Ambient Food Manufacturing businesses to become a leading conglomerate in the Ambient Food manufacturing area in London and with a projected growth of £25m over the next 18 months - also with an additional site under construction there is alot to be said of the future of this business.
- Using a lot of S7 control so good invertor experience with S7 would be advantageous.
- Maintaining the production equipment within the business.
- Undertaking planned preventative maintenance on all of the equipment on site.
- Conducting both reactive and proactive maintenance on the equipment within the business.
- Liaising with the Engineering Manager and creating new ideas to improve OEE.
Carry out all duties and statutory checks on all site machinery and facilities
Identify and repair faults during breakdowns
Root cause analysis for stoppages and breakdowns
Recognise spare part requirement
Deliver PPMs as per schedule
Compliance to all company requirements across all disciplines
Mechanical and Electrical knowledge but with an electrical bias.
- Siemens S7 experience is an advantage.
- Mechanical knowledge of boilers, compressors and general pneumatics.
- PC literate
- Food Manufacturing experience
- HNC/ONC Qualification
In return in the role as the Maintenance Engineer you will recive a salary banded between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience. There is also an opportunity to earn overtime within the business.