Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Gas Safe)
Essex / Chelmsford
Salary £30,000 + £35,000 Basic + Overtime (£45,000 OTE) + Training + Progression + Company Vehicle + Phone
An exciting opportunity for gas safe field service engineers looking to join a rapidly expanding company who offer overtime in abundance (£50K OTE realistic). Benefit from working in this growing department which offers potential progression as the Business grows
The company are a fast paced, rapidly growing company but still aim to maintain their status as a close knit company with a family feel. The candidate will benefit from being paid door to door which will aid them in boosting their earning potentials. This an excellent opportunity for field service engineers that enjoy hard work and the rewards it brings.
* Home based field service engineer role covering the South East of England (Guildford across to Lowestoft)
* Mostly pre-planned maintenance, with some reactive maintenance
* Submitting relevant work documents to maintenance manager
* Occasional visits to head office for refresher courses
* Gas safe qualified with commercial HVAC experience essential. Those without will not be considered
* previously worked on boilers and air conditioning units
* Full UK Driving License
* Willing to work extended hours to boost own earnings
Apply now quoting DR015
Keywords: field, service, engineer, maintenance, service, f-gas, HVAC, air conditioning, heating, ventilation, training, progression, overtime, vehicle, phone, tools, London, Essex, Kent, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website at futureengineer.co.uk to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.