Audit & Accounts Senior
Our client, a leading independent Surrey firm of Accountants have a rare career opening for a newly Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant. This is a mixed role and it is envisaged that your duties will be split 50/50 between Audit and Accounting work. You will report directly to senior management and the Partners.
The purpose of the role is to effectively develop and deliver value added services to a portfolio of clients, both in the corporate and not for profit sectors, whilst developing strong relationships at all levels.
The main duties are as follows:
- Manage a diverse range of audit clients across a variety of sectors with turnovers ranging to £60M
- Manage other corporate clients which fall outside the audit threshold - work will include cash flow forecasting and consolidations
- Close liaison with the firms tax department and the ability to deal with tax computations and corporation tax issues
- Effectively manage, motivate and mentor a small team of part qualified and trainees
- Review and appraise internal working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made
Desired Skills & Experience
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- A confident self starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written, including report writing).
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and a highly motivated team of professionals and enjoy benefits which include a company pension scheme, life assurance and an office with excellent links to public transport.
Fletcher George provides a Financial Recruitment service acting as both an employment business and agency. We welcome all relevant applications to the above role however due to the volume of responses Fletcher George can ONLY respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.